Solar Energy Consultant
Location: Kailua, O'ahu, Hawaii
At Sunetric we believe in building and maintaining a sustainable energy future and protecting the planet through solar power, one roof at a time. We are expanding our Residential Solar Team and seeking self-driven, entrepreneurial-minded leaders to come join the cause! As Hawaii's Solar Authority since 2004, Sunetric sets the standard for delivering affordable, renewable power to the islands the right way.
*Residents are preferred due to travel and location recognition for some job duties*
- Creating customer relationships and developing a lasting customer base of Sunetric "raving fans"
- Generating new business through full sales cycle management: prospecting, qualifying, presenting in-home, closing and follow-up
- Attending community events as the face of the company
- Leveraging a flexible work schedule to reach your goals
- Becoming an expert in Sunetric products, processes and sales tools
- Attending weekly trainings and consistently improving your abilities
- Embracing and contributing to our team culture of excellence
- Participating in "Getting-Started" training and On-the-Job coaching/mentoring to ensure your success
- Taking advantage of our attractive and high-end compensation plan where there is no limit to your earning potential.
- Willing and able to always do the right thing.
- Strong communication skills and sales experience are essential
- Customer experience-minded and quick to observe
- Outgoing and articulate; strong sense of self-discipline, self-motivation and grit
- Able to use a personal laptop and/or tablet for work
- Able to use personal transportation for field work
- College degree preferred but not required
- Please submit your resume for consideration.
Founded in 2004, Kailua-based Sunetric is a leading full-service renewable energy firm operating throughout Hawaii. Its parent company, RGS Energy has 40 years of solar experience as America's Original Solar Company® and is the exclusive manufacturer for POWERHOUSE™, an innovative and visually stunning integrated solar roof shingle system. The locally managed and operated Sunetric team is dedicated to top-notch service and providing innovative solutions, diligent hard work, and industry knowledge to the community. Sunetric is committed to help the state achieve its goal of 100% clean energy by 2045. Considering more than 260 megawatts of power installed, PV installations completed for every branch of the military, and 25,000+ happy customers across all industries, Sunetric is Hawaii's solar authority.