Location: Kailua, O'ahu, Hawaii
An Installer is responsible for:
- Assembling, installation, or maintenance of solar systems on roofs or other structures
- Following site specific plans and schematics according to local codes
- Working in compliance with the Sunetric safety plan
- Coordinate with company efforts in the areas of solar installation and maintenance of systems
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble solar modules and associated attachment materials as specified
- Apply weather sealing to roofing or support structures
- Maintain a safe work place and follow site specific safety plan
- Perform maintenance on installed systems
- Complete and return all documentation required including photographs and as-built information
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
AN INSTALLER’S SKILLS, ABILITIES AND BACKGROUND:
- Should have a public interest in environmental preservation and resource management
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Previous roofing or construction experience
- Ability to regularly lift and or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and or move up to 100 pounds.
- Able to work at heights for long periods at a time
- Experience with workplace safety requirements
- Ability to function independently
- Resourceful at meeting challenges
Sunetric is a Subsidiary of RGS Energy.
RGS Energy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. RGS Energy complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.